TERMS AND CONDITION
- ON LINE PURCHASES
The agreement between the customer and Newrajenterprises is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
2. In a credit card transaction, you must be use your own credit card; Newrajenerprises will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
3. Order cancelled if for website error or any other reason will be informed to customer within 24 hrs.
4. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
5. Newrajenterprisesreserves the right to confirm and authenticate the information and other details provided by the user at any point of time. If upon confirmation such user details are found not to be true (wholly or partly) and suspected to be used in mail-intentions.
6. The colour/look of the appearing as on the website may slightly differ from the actual product because of shading and light variations.
7. Exchange Product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Return shall only be accepted in the original packaging. Any items that is damaged, soiled or altered will not be accepted and shall be sent back to the customer.
You may pay for your purchases on newrajenterprises using one of the following options.
1. Valid Credit /Debit Cards (VISA OR MASTER)
2. Valid Debit cards (Visa or Master) may be used, if your issuing bank permits you to use these online secure card payments.
3. Newrajenterprises accepts all Visa and Master credit cards and Debit cards and is committed to provide a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment handling.
4. newrajenterprises also offer Google pay and paytm facility
5. It is not uncommon for a request for credit/debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. You must try again till you get a successful notification.
6. Payment on your card bill will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your car issuing bank). Your card will be charged in Indian currency as per prevailing rate of exchange and charge policies of your card issuer.